It has been one damn long weekend. And my body needs some rest. Jajaja. Well to start off there has been a heat wave here for the last week or so, and it is killing me. It is supposed to start pouring tonight and for the next week. Awesome. Jajaja. So it has beena little rough for me considering I sweat profusly doing nothing. Jajaja. But it has been good for night, because it's still warm out and you don't have to wear a jacket, and I like that :D Alright so waht have I been doing for the last four days? Well let me tell you. Thursday, was a fun night. Went to the bars and then got Lost, of course. The Boliche is always trouble. It is called Lost for a reason, jaja. I have to friends lose their purses there, and the last time we lost each other! Jajaja. It wasn't really anything different then a usual night but it was a lot of fun. Also we got in for free (well we always do) and VIP (which happens most of the time too.) which I love, jajaja. Friday really was the highlight of my weekend. Well, because I had a good time at Lost, I didn't really do much on Friday besides go to the gym, the cafe, and read. But once it turned 6 it got crazy jajaaj. At UB there was this thing called International Night. Downstairs all the international students set up booths for their countries, and had food and drinks there for everyone. It was pretty cool, I mean all the different countries and what not. The wierd thing is that they were allowed to have alcoholic drinks! At the school function, people were getting drunk. jajaja. It was insane cause there was a lot of people in a small room and it was already so hot, I thought I was going to pass out. So everyone just wen outside. There was mass amounts of people. And everyone I knew was telling me how excited they were to come to my birthday party that night. So in between having people tell me they were coming, and inviting everyone I talked to, I realized that there was going to be a lot of people there, because there were also to other birthday people. So I got a little bit worried, but oh well the more the merrier right? Jajaja. So we had to be at Danny's Apartment at 1030 so we sprinted home around 9 and changed. Marta had said that she would leave some food out for us jsut to grab and eat, but she must have forgotten because there was defiently no food, and I was starving. So that was kinda a set back because then I had to buy food, especially because I was going to be drinking. So we left the house around 1015, jumped on the Subte and headed to Danny's. On th walk we saw a place grabbed some Bomb empanadas and was at Danny's by 11. I mean I was impressed, jajaja. So we got to Danny's grabbed some champagne and tlaked with a lot of people that I did not know. Jajaja. So we jsut sitting there minding our own business and there is a knock on the door. I assume that it is just more people coming over for the previa. But I was wrong. It was a "police officer" I was a little confused and didn't really know what was going on. Then I realized that it was a stripped, and was stoked because it was going to be hilarious to see Danny getting a lap dance. Jajaja. So Danny sat down in the chair, and I had my camera ready. But then I was pulled over, along with Coti (the Birthday person) and we had to all three of us sit on the chair and the cop started. I don't know if I have ever felt more uncomfortable. He defiently was wearing a lime green thong. And then he was done and I was very thankful, because I didn't need anymore pelvis thrusting especially in my face. I think I was probably the color of a tomatoe and laughing and sweating profusly. But I thought he was done. I was wrong. We had to sit back down and he walks out with a robe on. And that was not a good sign. And there was nothing underneath the robe. I don't think I could ever handle another stripped in ym entire life. There were tricks, and twirls, and more. At one point he took me to the courner sat me down in a different chair and basically tried putting my face way to close to his crotch. It was mortifing, but absolutly hillarious. Also he was not cute, he was balding, and I mean he hada good body, but it wasn't fantastic. So yeah, that was the start of my Birthday Night. Jaja, and it only got better. So after that we were at Danny's for a little longer, and headed to the Bar (2 blocks away) around 1220. We were the first ones there, which was good and got I got a drink and some drink coupons. And then the people just started coming. More and More and it was awesome I would say there was over 100 people there. And most of them were wearing white shirts and everyone was writing all over them. I loved it. Amazing. I love my shirt. The cool thing is that basically everyone came. Everyone was wishing me happy birthday and I was getting a lot of attention and I mean I'm not the kind of person who need attention but it was nice to have it. It was funny becuase the party was half Americans and half Gays and the stereotypes played out really well. All the Americans were by the bar drinking and getting pretty drunk (not me I was good tehehe I was at the perfect level) and all the gays were dancing. It was fantastic. I jsut went back and forth and I loved it!!!! I had so so so much fun. And Yesterday was actually a good day as well. very nice also. I went on the El Tren de la Costa. and we stopped at this little park and had some cheese and went tot he Ferria. I was super relaxed which was good because I was so so so tired. So we got home and I was going to nap, but then we had boy drama (roomie is in a situation hahaha) so I didn't get to nap before dinner so we ate, and then I showered and took a half hour nap sprinted and got ready and was out the door by 1030. We got to Plaza Serrano (which I found out is close to my cousins and I go there all the time) and went to a bar. Then the Boliche. I don't know how I did it because we didn't get back until 7am, I mean I fell asleep in the Taxi, jajaaj. But still we went to breakfast and I ate and everything, jajajaja. But it was a good night. And now I am sitting in a cafe (because are internet wasn't working ) taking a break from my reading, and writing this blog. It was a good weekend. It killed me, jajajaja, but it was a good weekend. And next weekend I think I am going to Cordoba which will be awesome. :D Until next time,
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

increĆble!
ReplyDelete