Saturday, August 22, 2009
The Alamo
Tuesday Night. The day I got back from Salta. I should sleep. But do I sleep? No of course not. In my mind though I was just going to go to JOBS get my 2x1 gin and tonic and call it a night. But is that what happened? No. Of course not. Lizzy (my roomate), her friend Valerie who was visiting from Colorado, and I decided instead of going to JOBS we would go to The Alamo (how Gringo can we get right? Jajaja) Anyway on tuesdays The Alamo has beer pong. Its a $20 cover but that $20 goes towards your drinks so it's actually a good deal, and we know one of the bartenders so we get ALOT of free beer haha. Anyway so we walked in and it wasn't that crowded an all which was so nice. We got a table, and as we were about to sit down these guys moved their coats so we could sit down, and I decided what the hell I am going to talk to them, I need to make more Argentine friends. So we talked and they asked me if I wanted to play beer pong with them. And of course I did, because one I love beer pong and two my friends were all paired off so what else was I going to do? Anyway we played about three games, lost all of them, but they were very very close, down to the last cup. Anyway the first one I was talking to obviously jsut wanted an American girl cause once he realized he wasn't getting anything from me he moved on to a blonde girl (even more American jajaja) Anyway the night continued. I played more pong, talked to more people etc. etc. Then after a while one of my partners for pong came up to me and this is what he said, "Rachael I am falling in love with you." I don't understand how these men seem to be always falling in love with me. I mean I guess I should find it flattering but for some reason I don't, jajaja. So the night went on with him telling me he was falling in lvoe with me, then that he was in love with me, that he wanted to take me out for a beer and talk then after he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He told me that I was a miracle because his english is really bad but with me it was so much better, etc. etc. So I gave him my number so he could "send [me] a message, and invite [me] for a beer" And that occured throughout the night. But the events don't end there. I am not sure if you are aware but when you drink a lot of beer yo have to go to the bathroom. :D Well this occured to me. So during one of my trips to the ladies room and had a small adventure. I opened the door to the girls bathroom and there was a dude standing there. And let me tell you he was very drunk. And this isn't jsut some random guy, this is the guy that had followed two of m friends into the bathroom earlier in the night, so I knew that I had to take care of this. So I see him and immediatly, say that he need to get out and attempt to take him outside. Rather that do this he walks infront of the door and blocks it shut. And in my head I am thinking "Oh hell no, get the fuck out of here right now" so I attempt to pull him away from the door by the sirt but he is about 6 feet tall so it doens't exactly go my way. But then he leans to the side to spit, I grab the door handle open the door as much as posssible, grab him and throw him outside. And becuase I am a smart girl I know he is going to try to get back in so I hold the door shut. And jsut as I though he tries again. And this isn't just some small push, it felt like he got a running start and slamed against he door. he did this three times, and three times I held him bad. Then I heard him get on the phone and went to the stal locked the door and went pee. As I as peeing I heard come back in. So I pulled up my pants prepared myself and walked out of the stall. He was standing directly next to the stall and I loked at him and said, "Don't touch me" and pushed him very hard against the wall, and went out of the bathroom and quickly walked down the stairs. I mean there was not one moment when I was scared, because I am very confident in my ability to protect myself, I was just so angry, and he is lucky he didn't get a punch to the face, dumbass. So that was exciting. Jajaja. Then at the end of the night my two friends were pared off and the were trying t get me with one of the guys friends, who not to mention I had seen making out with another girl earlier that night, and I was not going to have it. Like really, do I act like I would say yes? I mean first of all your name is Gaston (strike one) you have really bad scene hari (strike two) and attempting to suck my ear off is distgusting (strike three) so back the fuck off, jajaja. So that was my night at the Alamo. Good times, jajaaja.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment