Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...y hasta mas

It's been a good last week and I have a feeling that it will be a good rest of the week as well. Hmmm...lets see if I can remember exactly what went down. Well JOBS on tuesday of course was fantastic Jenga rocked like always. Jajajaja. And Weds we went to this bar called The Alamo, (I know so so so Ameircan right?) and it was pretty dang packed, but eventually we got in and met up with some friends. One of the guys that we actually went with who i didn't even know that well actually turned out to be amazing. We are defiently best friends now...jajaaj...and he is good looking and plays waterpolo, jajaja. He's American but that's chill we just have a lot in common so we decided to be best friends forever...jajaja...So that was weds and that was pretty fun, relaxed and fun. Oh wait I forgot one part of that night...jajjaja...oh boy. Well while at the Alamo i got some beer spilled on me. So when I got home (mind you I was a little drunk) and thought it would be a good idea to soak my pants because I didn't want them to reak of beer, especiallly with Marta. So I threw them in the sink with some body soap and let them soak. About five mins in I had a thought, Where is my phone? Yep, thats right it was in the pocket of my pants, and it defiently didn't turn on. So the next mourning I had to go and get a new phone (wooohooo) the only good thing is my SIM card was ok so I still had the same number and all my information. Thank God. Jajajjaja, yeah awesome. Anyway, Thursday. Actually that was a pretty good day, had lunch with the cute boy, went to the gym, was hardcore hit on by a 47 year old at the gym (While i was on the tredmill, I literally told him to fucking leave right now) Then thrusday for dinner we went to this Mexican Restaraunt called mole, which actually wasn't half bad, and they had some decent hot sauce. Then we went to a club called LOST that night. And I actually had fun. We were in the VIP section so it was a lot less crowded and I jsut danced and danced and danced it was awesome. OOOHHHHH also we met a promoter that can get us in for free which I am all about (actually I havn't payed to get into a club yet, jajaja). Alright on to Friday, hmmmm well actually did some educational stuff. My new roomate Lizzy (who I absolutely love and is amazing) went to a museum and strolled around a little market. Then came home had dinner, and called it an early night and went to bed. Now comes saturday. Saturday was absolutely amazing. So everyone was at the Campo on saturday so I decided this would be a good time to do some homework. So as I was struggling reading a poem in Spanish, my friend Francisco (one of the amazing gays) texts me seeing what I am up to. And of course I say nothing, jajajja, and we decided to hang out. I met him at his place and him, two of his freinds, and I all went to a peruvian restaraunt for lunch. I had ceviche for the first time and actually really liked it, defiently going to have to have it again, and it was a lot of food. Afterward Francisco showed me around and we went to some really cool places. We went to a place called Bond Street which is like a small mall thing that just has peircing places and tattoo places and some clothes everywhere. I told him that it was very dangerous me being there cause I want a new piercing, jajaja. Then we went to a park and he gave me a quick history lesson which was nice and then I went home and so did he. But I wan't home for very long. I changed my clothes and hopped back on the Subte and headed to his place again, where we met up with a bunch more of the gays. We headed out to Korea Town for a despedido and some Korean BBQ. OMG it was so fun, so much food, and so messy, loved it. Afterwards we walked across the street to Korean kereoke, which was hilarious. It was American music with Koream videos in the backround. So so so funny. After we kereoked for a good amount of time, we decided to them go clubbing (around 3am I think) as wewere getting our cab, there was a bit of a skemish thing. A man who was driving a Remese (a taxi that is not in a taxi car and drives around the worse neighborhoods) started arguing with a regular taxi driver, and during this arguement the Remese man pulled out a gun on the man! I know crazy right? Crazy but cool, not one got shot though. We then realized that we were about two blocks away from Avilla which is like the Slums of BsAs so....Any way we made it to the club (my friend had to pay for my cab because i didn't have enough to get home if he didn't and he really wanted me to come jajaj) So I had thirty pesos left. I payed twenty to get in and had ten left, which was my way home. So I wasn't planning on drinking at the club. But I don't know how I am so lucky at a gay club. I had a beer and two vodka con speed(energy drink) bought for me hahahaha. So that was super fun, I left around 515 though cause I was tired, and my taxi was only 8 pesos!!! Jajajajaj. Alright sunday. I met up with my roomie and we drank some mate with an argentine friend in her apartment which was very nice. Then went to the San Telmo market and bought some mate cups jajajjaja. We got some yummy food and then headed home, where are power went out and we went to bed early jajaja. But it was so nice cause the whole day with Rocio (the argentine girl) we spoke spanish whihc was good, cause she is patient and it helped alot. So yeah that has been the last week. And tomorrow at 10pm I am getting on a bus headed to Salta which is in the North of Argentina and will be there until monday so I am excited. If all goes as planned I will get to camp and go bungi jumping so I don't know what else I could want to do. :D

Talk to you probably in about a week.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment