It's 11:19am I got into to bed at 6:30am and I have already eaten breakfast. Yeah I don't know what the hell I am doing, I'm so tired and I should be asleep, but i had to get of for breakfast because Marta won't put it out past 11:00am and I don't want to pay for food, so what other choice do I have...jajaja
Last night was a pretty complicated/crazy night. Well first off we went to the vegetarian restaurant, which I got us to perfectly, and I was very proud of myself for that. Let us note that the combination of vegetarian, buffet, and 20 pesos, is a really bad idea for Rachael...jajaaj I ate a decent amount of food....jajaja Luckily I was with skinny people and I didn't wanna look like so much of a fat ass so I didn't go absolutely crazy...jajaja. But it was just so dang yummy tehehe. So after dinner we wanted to go to this club called crobar but you don't really get to the clubs until about 2 and that's early, and we finished dinner at like 10, so we had no idea what to do. Also on our way to dinner the other three people had bought personal sized boxed wine, with twist off tops...jajaja. Kind of like adult juice boxes. So they had those and wanted to drink those but we had no idea where to go to pass the time and for them to drink their "juice boxes". So we decided to go to a restaurant/cafe for a little while. I ordered a martini (such a bad martini, it had crushed ice and was served in a margarita glass, with only one olive) and they got some helado and snuck drank their boxed wine. However because we are American and my friends are super obnoxious I think the wait staff was getting pretty annoyed with us. Eventually we left (around 1)and went to one of my friends apartment buildings and sat in the stairwell until about 1:45 when we left for the club.
So we got to the club and it was pretty dang busy, but luckily it was early so it wasn't too bad. But it was so annoying because we were on a list so we could get in for free (cover is 50 pesos) but we couldn't get our guy friend. Finally we got him in, checked out jackets and bags, and bought some beers (4 Heineken's for 40 pesos, damn I hate clubs) and headed to the dance floor. The thing about Argentine guys is that they go after anything and everything they see for the most part. And they are pretty damn aggressive. Luckily I am not a good dancer, don't know how to be feminine/sexy when I dance so I don't have much of a problem. However for some reason my friend Elise is like an Argentine magnet, and god damn is it funny. These guys like maul her, I mean I don't know how she handles it but she does. Eventually though I got my dose of Argentine men. And well lets say this, I don't like dancing super close with someone, I am super strong and independent, and I did karate for a long enough time to be stubborn enough to protect myself or at least try at all times. So eventually I was sandwiched between two guys trying to kiss me, and that shit does not fly with me, definitely some hardcore pushing got me out of there, but not fast enough because before I knew it I was sandwiched between two more guys, and a stink bomb had gone off (what are we in 5th grade?). Got out of there though, but lost my friends. So I got on the ledge to try to find them (oh I forgot to mention one of the guys licked my face, yeah my face, who licks faces???) but of course no sooner was I on the ledge that a guy had his arms around me dancing with me, I mean it was fine no big deal but after a while I was so done with his lil' "moves" I literally pushed him like half way back into the bar cause I was over acts...jajaja god damn I am not meant for clubs...jajaja. Eventually I found my friends, and we had to try and get our guy friends in so we went out side, and let me say that being a metal girl, and loving pits, and not giving a fuck about anything really help in public places when you need to get some where, because damn can I navigate through a crowd. Well we went to get our friends in and they were guys, so that did not happen. So by 4am we were leaving heading to another bar. We had to take two taxis Elise, Liz, and Jared in one and Nate, Kellen, and Me in the other. While we were driving to our destination I got a call from the other cab saying they were bailing and just going home, lame lame lame. So I went to the bar with the guys, and stayed until close which was fun, because I got to be back in my element. Helping/motivating guys to get girls, not trying to get the guys myself. So much nicer that way. I mean one of my friends was like "you are sexy Rachael!" I literally laughed so hard, he was so drunk, I almost died.
So now I sit here in my bed, wanting to go to the market, but everyone is to hungover to go with me, and I can't go by myself because its not safe. I wish people would just not get shitfaced all the time and want to do a lot of Buenos Aires and Argentine things. I mean I am not here to have spring break for 4 months, I am here to become an Argentine. I mean I still go out and have fun, but I don't go out so hard that I don't leave my house all day, like really people?
Oh well hopefully someone will get back to me.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment