Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maybe I'm not an old lady

It's Sunday.
It's 11:41pm.
I am in bed.
This hasn't happened in a while.
I am very happy.
The last couple of days have been a whirwind, and I love it.
Alright lets do a weekend Rundown.

Thrusday: 6am return
Thursday night was a pretty chill night. Elyse, Liz, and I all went to an Argentine's Apartment and played drinking games (a little harder in spanish). But it was really fun cause we kinda exchanged different culture questions and what not, it was a very relaxed fun time. I liked it. :D

Friday: 5:30am return
Friday was a good day. First off I got my classes and that was really exciting because I'm excited to take classes in spanish because hopefully that will help me learn a lot quicker. Then came the fun. My friend Carlos (who I am madely in love with even though he gay and I met four days ago) had his going away party on friday. We met up with him and his friends at this bar called Sitges at midnight, and I don't know if you know or not but midnight is early for Argentina, and the bar (a gay bar) was pretty damn empty. But it was a good deal because it was 25 pesos cover fee then open bar, so I was pumped about that. So we got there and it was nice sat around had a drink and "charlar"ed. Then around 1am it got pretty dang packed, and the music got louded the gays got crazier and it was so so so much fun. I have a new group of gay lovers and I want to be with them all the time. They are amazing. Well they weren't all gay at the bar, and you could defeintly find the straight guys because they were hovering over the girls. Hahah so so so funny. Defiently got offered to have a spanish "tutor" by a guy who also told me I had beautiful lips, nice try buddy, jaja. Also defiently got hit on by a girl, very flatering. It was jsut so dang fun I danced and hung out all night. The only problem, I had to wake up at 730am the next mourning.

Saturday: 7:30am return
Saturday mouring was rough, slept for two hours then had to jump on a train to go the El Tirgre and the Delta. It was actually really nice, once I got some coffee. First we took a big boat tour all around the delta and what not. Then we went to La Porta de Frutas which was a big open air market with lots of like places with spices and leather goods and some touristy stuff, it was nice. I bought kitched atire. :D Then on the way back we stopped at lookout/resortish place, had some cafe con leche and looked at the Atlantic, beautiful. We got back around 6, I slept until 7, showered and was at dinner by 1030. I had such a delicious salad with rice, sweet potatoe, green peas, and tomatoes, some nice red wine, and amazing fresh bread. So amazing. From dinner we went to a bar, Jackie O's great name right? We were there until around 2:39 I think. It's amazing how back home staying up until 2:30 let alone 6am seems so much harded, the time passes so much slower then here, I'm always surprised when its so late cause the time just flys. Anyway, so after the bar we wanted to go to a discoteca. Well that was interesting because the first place we went to actually was closed so we then had to take another taxi to another discoteca which was to crowded and we ended up just going back to another bar. It was a pretty cool bar, pool tables and a lot of locals which was nice. There was a fight at the bar with pool sticks and broken glass. It was awesome, jaja. We decided close to the end of the night that we were jsut going to stay up and get breakfast. So at 6:30am we ended up at the 24 hour place called Kentucky Pizzeria (Kentucky???) where I fell asleep on the table, and only woke up when we were done. Jaja

So that was my weekend. Today was nice went exploring and shopping in the city, still unable to find a jacket :( but had some yummy gelato light, so that made me happy. But I am so tired right now and I have my first day of school tomorrow :D so I am going to go to bed.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment