- Get dressed
- Walk to the gym talk to the people about prices and a plan
- Go shopping for a warm Jacket, Boots, and a cute beanie
- Go to the gym.
- If there is time before dinner go to a coffee shop and read or shower and just stay in for a little bit
- Dinner and aybe going out
So thats kinda what I am thinking for the day but Im not exactly sure, I am scared about the whole talking to the people at the gym thing because I mean they are only going to speak spanish and I need to get my point across and I'm scared I won't be able to communicate, but I guess this is how you learn. Cause I can't get fat, and I need to work out. There are two gym possibilites one is small and may not be that good, and the other one is really nice and big but it's super expensive. So I am in a predicament. I think if the cheap one is decent I'll just make due and go there cause it's closer and cheaper.
So the title of this blog in Best Meal Ever, and thats for a reason. Last night I went to a vegetarian/vegan buffet restaurant and it was the most amazing thing ever. I ate so much food, but it was so so so good. It's kinda far away and I have no one else to go but I'm hoping I can convince some of my friends to come with me, cause it's delicious.
I know this blog has been slightly bpring but so has my life. I mean all I do is walk in the cold and eat. But saturday we are going on our first excursion to el tigre so that should be cool, I will be taking a lot of pictures there. So thats super cool. And tomorrow I ahve my meeting with the counsler and get to pick my classes which I am stoked for and then class starts on Monday :D SO I just can't wait for that.
Also going out on friday, and should be going out pretty big, well at least for me. I mean I'm starting out by going to an open bar(25 pesos!!! which is like $6!!!), then bar hoping after that soooo....should be a good time, especially becuase I have to be somewhere for the excursion at like 845am...yeah :D
Thats pretty much the story of my life at this point. I know you are so interested. :D Especially my two followers...jajajaOne of these days Ia m going to be writing this blob in spanish and you'll have to figure it out, muahaha!!!!
:D
te amo
ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment