Today has been so boring.
We had a meeting at 10 whihc was a waste of time and so boring I wanted to die. All it was was things that I had already heard. Plus more stuff that I didn't really care about all in spanish. Then it was pouring and I ran some errands and got soaking wet and was back at the house by like 3 with nothing to do. So I went in my room and went on the comp for a while and then tried to nap but couldn't fall asleep and just kinda layed there until they playlist was over. So woohooo for me.
But then something kinda curious happened. Well when I first arrived in Buenos Aires and Marta was showing me around my house, I thought she had said something about there being another girl in the house and that she would be back Tuesday but I wasn't sure. And as am sitting here right now (Tuesday) I have heard rustling in the bathroom, someone call the name Marta (not me) and blowing of the nose and coughing, none of which sound like Marta. So I think I actually do have a roomate. But I'm freezing in my room under my covers (have I said how cold it is in this house? I think it may be warmer outside sometimes, not to mention I have this huge window.sliding door thing leading to a patio in my room) and don't really want to move, so I guess around dinner time I will see her. Wierd...
Also I highly doubt that I am going out tonight for my friends birthday. I mean I know that I should but I don't feel like dealing with the wet and the cold and also we have to be at this passport place at 8am tomorrow and it's pretty far away and we have to be there at 8am so yeah.
This is super akward because I can hear her and marta talking and she is way better at spanish than me. Great. There goes my confidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment