Wednesday, July 22, 2009

False Alarm

Actually I don't have a roomate. She was here for the spring term and was traveling in Bolivia and Peru for a month and just left her stuff at the house while she was traveling and is leaving on Friday or Saturday :( And today I had lunch with one of her friends who I get along with so well. We went to lunch at a chinese restaurant where I was able to get some Tofu!!! I was pumped about that. Then Carlos and Maddy and I went to a cafe and sat and talked for a while and wanna know something that sux? We get along so well! And they both are leaving very very very soon. And that sux. But tonight I am going to a vegetarian restaurant and out and that should be a little blasty blast and I am stoked for that. So yeah

And it's cold. And that sux. I want the warmth. And my peacoat.

1 comment: