Friday, July 24, 2009

As I sit here it is 11:38am and am amazed that I am awake, well semi amazed. I am amazed that I am not totally dead because it was a mere 5 hours ago that I returned to my lovely house. Yes I arrived back at my house at 6am. I don't know how I did it but I stayed up that late and I wasn't even really tired. It was fantastic. Two friends and I actually met up with some Argentines and hung out with them all night. That was fun, they were good guys. So I stayed up, right? So you would assume that I drank a lot, right? But guess what? I didn't even drink that much! I had like 2.5 glasses of wine and like 2.5 glasses of beer over like 5 hours (well most of it in the beginning, but that's beside the point) so I was good, ha ha I am very proud of myself. :D

Living in Buenos Aires is an interesting thing. Then mentality is different among a lot of the Argentines that are my age. The idea of living to the fullest and kinda of doing everything you can during the day, is much more apparent here.

Alright time to get going on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment