I hate them.
Well I mean I dont hate them, that's exageratting, but I mean they can be so dumb sometimes.
I don't understand.
I have given up on trying to make everyone like me, or try and fakely be nice to people.
I mean if i don't get along with someone, or can't stand someone, whats the point in lying to there face?
I'm not saying that I have become outwardly cruel and mean to everyone that I don't like, but I'm not going to put up with someones shit.
I am just tired of people trying to not hurt someone's feelings with the truth. I mean it's the truth and yes, sometimes it sucks, but it's the truth god damnit.
And sometimes it helps when you just let someone know how it is.
I would hope that people would respect me enough to do the same.
I know I am not perfect, far from it, I mean a barely have a soul.
And if someone needs to tell me something about my actions, then so be it.
I would rather no my flaws and perhaps change them then have people pretend I don't have any.
On the opposite note, I do need to learn how to have more patience...jaja.
I mean I know some people mean well I just can't stand it sometimes.
As I get older i just become more aware of all the bullshit in this world and don't really feel like dealing with it.
I think the fact that I am not super socially outgoing, because I am pretty good at entertaining myself probably has to do with it.
And probably because I am easy going to a fault. Nothing really ever gets me super excited, I don't really have a passion for anything, nothing really upsets me a lot.
I mean I don't know how many times I say, "Oh well, thats life"
I feel like when something happens whats the point of futzing around about it, I mean there is nothing anyone can do about it. Thats just the way it goes, suck it up and move on.
I love having no soul, it makes everything so much easier in life, well except for the social relationship aspect, oh well...jajaja
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment