Today my parents come.
Today I woke up in my own apartment.
Today I am completely done with school.
Today means I have ten days left in this country.
Wierd.
Finished my finals on Weds. and my Final grades were as follows:
Literatura-B
Castellano-A
Argentina Soceidad Abierto-A-
Comparative History-A+
Political and Social Change-A-
I wish my grades transferred, my GPA would be so so so happy.
Its kinda sad how easy school was here. I mean there was times when I was stressed, and I don't know why, it was slightly a joke. Oh well.
Mom and Dad come today and its kinda wierd but I am really excited. Last night I stayed in the apartment by myself and the plan was to have my friend come and stay with me but that didn't happen so I cooked to much veggies like always, ate them all, like always and drank a Liter of beer and watched TV, it was a nice night. Wierd, but nice.
Ten Days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment